High Season: May-September
Mid Season: March, October, December
Low Season: November, February
Christmas period, New Years’s Eve and Bank Holidays charged at High Season.
Venue Hire includes the following:
- Exclusive use of the whole venue
- Access to set up between 12pm and 5pm the day before the wedding
- Civil ceremony in the Fawsley Suite (up to 80 guests)
- Full Barn decor including ivory drapes, black and white dance floor, lighting
- All furniture and seating for up to 100 guests, plus highchairs
- White table linen and chair sashes to match your theme provided by Beaulicious
- Easel for your table plan
- Cake table and knife
- Fully stocked pay bar until midnight
- Complimentary resident DJ
- 2 planning meetings –1 post booking and 1 pre wedding
- Events Manager on the day
- Complimentary room for the couple on the wedding night
- 9 further bedrooms on the wedding night for guests to use
- Breakfast for all resident guests the morning after the wedding.
Terms and Conditions
Each guest after the first 100 incurs a £7.50 cover charge.
A deposit of £2000 is required to secure your booking, with the balance due 8 weeks before the wedding.
Prices are inclusive of 20% VAT and are subject to change
Registrars fee is in addition to the above and must be paid to West Northants Registration Service when booking
Bank Holidays are subject to standard high season Friday-Sunday rate. Premiums may apply for Easter and New Year’s Eve