We have listed our special offers below.
We’re offering £1000 off the venue rental for our last remaining 2019 dates. We do still have a few Saturdays left so if you’re interested, be quick!
Venue rental includes:
Exclusive use of the whole property, Access to set up the day before, Civil Ceremony in the Fawsley Suite, Full Barn decor including drapes, dance floor, lighting and furniture for up to 100 guests, White table linen and chair sashes in the colour of your choice, Complimentary DJ, Wedding Co-Ordinator on the day, 2 planning meetings plus a menu tasting, Complimentary room for the couple on the wedding night.
*Valid for all new weddings taking place between 1st July and 31st Dec 2020. Current bookings remain unchanged.
Our best value package. Includes everything you need for a perfect day.
• Exclusive use of the whole venue on the day of the wedding until midnight
• 2 course meal for up to 70 guests of a carvery with all the trimmings
• Followed by Ice Cream Bike for dessert
• Evening food for up to 100 guests of Hog Rolls
• Option to upgrade or tailor a bespoke menu
• Civil ceremony in The Fawsley Suite
• Full Barn decor including ivory drapes, black and white dance floor, theme lighting
• All furniture and lime washed chivari chairs
• White table linen and napkins
• Easel for your table plan
• Cake table and knife
• Fully stocked pay bar until midnight at pub prices
• Complimentary resident DJ from 7pm-midnight
• 2 planning meetings –1 post booking and 1 pre wedding
• An experienced wedding coordinator on your big day
• Flexibility is always an option, just ask for further bespoke services available
• If you book a December wedding, we’ll include trees, decorations, crackers and mince pies
* The Promotional package is available for Monday to Thursdays at £4,999 and Fridays to Sundays for £5,999. Deal excludes bank holidays and is subject to you or your guests booking all 10 bedrooms at £90 per room per night based on 2 people sharing.
Offer available from 1st February 2020 on all weddings that take place between 1st November 2020 and 31st March 2021.
The Granary at Fawsley is a collection of Grade II listed barns, which have been converted into a contemporary but rustic barn wedding venue
Unique, contemporary and stylish: each of the ten ensuite bedrooms is beautifully appointed, and yet possessed of an individual character.
The Granary features flexible spaces, modern facilities, and great transport connections. Any business meeting, seminar, training session or conference will find a natural home here in the quiet grounds of the Fawsley estate.